FAYETTEVILLE STATE UNIVERISTY
FOOTBALL BLUE ZONE
This policy is effective for the Fayetteville State University 2017 Football season. We want FSU Football to be enjoyable for our fans as well as visiting team fans. Our number one priority is your safety! For those reasons, tailgaters will be expected to meet the stated requirements below.
Everyone must pre-register to reserve tailgate space prior to game-day. No personal checks will be accepted! Please secure your space via cashier’s check, money order, certified check, cash or credit.
Tailgater's will be charged for three (3) designated parking spaces and (1) general admission game ticket for the following games:
|vs. Wingate | Sat. Sept. 9th @ 6:00 p.m.||$40||$50||$80|
|vs. Bowie State | Sat. Sept. 30th @ 1:00 p.m.||$40||$50||$80|
|vs. Shaw | Sat. Oct. 7th @ 1:00 p.m.||$40||$50||$80|
|vs. St. Augustine's | Oct. 21st @ 2:00 p.m. (HOMECOMING)||$80||$90||$160|
(Total Savings $40)
Total spaces for an individual tailgate area includes: [Two spaces to tailgate, one space to park your vehicle, and one general admission game ticket]. Total spaces for RV’s includes [Two spaces to tailgate, four spaces to park the RV, and one general admission game ticket].
The actual tailgating area will be designated numerically and corresponding parking will be designated alphabetically. (See map)
A Premium/reserved seating ticket can be substituted with this order for an additional $5. Tailgating lots consisting of extra spaces will cost an additional $10. Priority will be given to season pass holders.
- All tailgating activities will be held in Parking Lot K.
- No gas power generators are allowed.
- Propane/gas grills are allowed.
- NO alcoholic beverages are allowed.
- NO glass containers -- use cans, plastic cups or plastic bottles only.
- NO indoor use furniture can be placed in tailgate areas such as sofas or recliners.
- NO pets are allowed in any of the parking lots during tailgating hours.
- Out of courtesy to others, only portable radio/stereo units will be allowed. For safety reasons, stereo units requiring an external power source are NOT allowed. Volume and the language in music must be appropriate for all ages.
- Tailgating may begin four (4) hours prior to kick-off and the parking lot is to be emptied no more than two (1) hours after the game has ended.
- Tailgaters must be respectful of those around them and mindful that students are subject to policies in the FSU Student Handbook. All other patrons are subject to rules and regulations of the State of North Carolina, the City of Fayetteville, FSU and FSU Department of Athletics.
- Waste food items and trash, including charcoal, must be disposed of in the appropriate containers that are provided on our grounds.
Any violations of this policy may result in termination of tailgate privileges and criminal prosecution and/or action taken through the FSU Office of Public Safety, the FSU Dean of Students or the Fayetteville Police Department.
Arlicia Ortiz Lands All CIAA Honors; Three...
The Fayetteville State University volleyball team will head into the 2017 CIAA Championship...
FSU Broncos Prepare for Home Opener Against...
Fayetteville State University men’s basketball team will host its Capel Arena home opener...
Fayetteville State routs Catawba 69-46 for its ...
The Fayetteville State University women’s basketball team defeated the Catawba Indians, 69-...
FSU Broncos Bowling has a Perfect 12-0 Season...
The Fayetteville State women’s bowling team kicked the 2017-18 season off with a bang. The ...
Fayetteville State Mourns the Loss of Former...
“The Fayetteville State University family is saddened by the passing of one of its most...
Fayetteville State Falls 42-19 to Virginia...
Fayetteville State University ended its 2017 football season with a 42-19 loss to Virginia State...
Jetton and De La Rosa Named CIAA Rookies of the...
The Central Intercollegiate Athletic Association (CIAA), in conjunction with its Football Coaches...
Fayetteville State Sweeps JCSU to Finish the...
The Broncos defeated the Golden Bulls in three-straight sets for the sweep, 25-18, 25-13, and 25-...