June 18, 2013
The Fayetteville State University Department of Athletics is currently seeking a Women's Head Tennis Coach. The candidate will be responsible for - but not limited to - coaching and player development; scheduling; program budget; attaining student-athlete eligibility and monitoring academic progress; fundraising; recruitment of academically and athletically qualified student-athletes; and other duties assigned by the Director of Athletics.
The conduct of the Head Coach must be in accordance with the Fayetteville State University Code of Conduct as well as the Constitution and Bylaws of the NCAA and member conferences/associations. S/he must abide by all applicable university policies, rules and regulations.
Interested candidates can apply by visiting: https://jobs.uncfsu.edu/postings/6115 and clicking on the link for `Apply to this Job'. The position is part-time and salaried.
For more information, contact Adrian Ferguson, Sports Information Director and Game Operations Manager, at email@example.com.
The general details inherent to the principle functions of the position are as follows:
1. Administration of all aspects of the tennis program including office organization, home and campus visits, off-campus travel, academic evaluation, phone and letter correspondence.
2. Serve as program's recruiting coordinator identifying potential student athletes adhering to the recruiting budget allocated.
3. Supervise the operation of the tennis program, including day-to-day administrative and operational responsibilities operating within University allocated funds.
4. Maintain equipment purchased; Responsible for equipment care and yearly inventory.
5. Development game schedules under policy and budget guidelines.
6. Arrange transportation, meals and lodging for games off campus.
7. Develop and participate in fundraising activities subject to approval by the Athletic Director.
8. Attendance at all team contests, home and away.
9. Promote the university, the Athletic Department and the team through public relations activities and the Sports Information Office.
10. Maintain a professional level of conduct, including compliance with Conference and NCAA legislation.
11. Attend and participate in departmental, conference, and college-wide meetings related to duties and responsibilities.
Fayetteville State University is the second-oldest public institution in North Carolina. A member of the University of North Carolina System, FSU has nearly 6,000 students and offers degrees in more than 60 undergraduate and graduate degree programs.
LADY BRONCOS TENNIS FALLS 9-0 TO SHAW IN HOME...
The Fayetteville State University women’s tennis team suffered a 9-0 divisional loss to...
LADY BRONCOS TENNIS BLANKS BOWIE STATE 9-0 AT HOME
The Fayetteville State women’s tennis team swept Bowie State University in a 9-0 win on...
FAYETTEVILLE STATE WOMEN’S TENNIS DEFEATS...
The Fayetteville State University women’s tennis team beat Livingstone College 7-1 in CIAA ...
FAYETTEVILLE STATE ATHLETICS FOCUSES ON GROWTH ...
The Fayetteville State University Department of Athletics and Student Affairs Division took full ...
LADY BRONCOS TENNIS FINISHES CIAA ROUNDUP WITH ...
The Fayetteville State University women’s tennis team suffered 9-0 losses to Virginia State...
FAYETTEVILLE STATE ATHLETICS WILL HOST A LGBTQ ...
The Fayetteville State University Department of Athletics and Student Affairs Division will host ...
LADY BRONCOS TENNIS FALLS ON THE ROAD 9-0 TO SHAW
The Fayetteville State University women’s tennis team suffered a 9-0 loss to divisional...
FAYETTEVILLE STATE WOMEN’S TENNIS HOME...
The Fayetteville State University women’s tennis match against Winston-Salem State...