FAYETTEVILLE STATE UNIVERISTY
BRONCO BLUE ZONE
This policy is effective for the Fayetteville State University (FSU) 2015 Football season. We want FSU Football to be enjoyable for our fans as well as visiting team fans. Our number one priority is your safety! For those reasons, tailgaters will be expected to meet the stated requirements below.
Everyone must pre-register to reserve tailgate space prior to game-day.
Tailgaters will be charged for three (3) parking spaces and the cost of a game ticket to tailgate for each game. The total cost for an individual tailgate area (2 spaces to tailgate and one space to park your vehicle) for the season is $235.00. The actual tailgating area will be designated numerically and corresponding parking will be designated alphabetically. (see map)
- All tailgating activities will be held in Parking Lot K. FSU Parking Lot Locations
- No gas power generators are allowed.
- Propane/Gas grills are allowed.
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed.
- No glass containers -- use cans, plastic cups or plastic bottles only.
- No indoor use furniture should be placed in tailgate areas such as sofas or recliners.
- No pets are allowed in any of the parking lots during tailgating hours.
- Out of courtesy to others, only portable radio/stereo units will be allowed. For safety reasons, stereo units requiring an external power source are not allowed. Volume and the language in music must be appropriate for all ages.
- Tailgate activities will begin to shut down one (1) hour after game. Security will ask those failing to comply to leave the premises.
- Tailgating may begin four (4) hours prior to kick-off
- Tailgaters must be respectful of those around them and mindful that students are subject to policies in the FSU Student Handbook. Everyone else is subject to rules and regulations of the State of North Carolina, the City of Fayetteville, FSU and FSU Athletic Department.
- Waste food items and trash, including charcoal, must be disposed of in the appropriate containers that are provided on our grounds.
Any violations of this policy may result in termination of tailgate privileges and criminal prosecution and/or action taken through the FSU Office of Public Safety, the FSU Dean of Students or the Fayetteville Police Department.
Returning Broncos Poised for FSU's Up-tempo Scheme
Coach Hayes discusses a few key players returning to the Broncos for the 2017 football season
Head Coach Richard Hayes Recaps the Broncos...
2016 was a tale of two season. Midway through the season, FSU changed its tempo and found success...
CIAA Names Three Broncos to Preseason All CIAA ...
Place kicker David Lamb, punter Matthew Trau, and defensive lineman Darius Darden was named to...
Brian Walker to Kickoff Professional Career in ...
Now a member of the CFL's Winnipeg Blue Bombers, former Fayetteville State defensive back Brian...
Ferguson Returns as Sports Information Director
Adrian Ferguson returns to the athletics department after serving as the associate commissioner...
Miller Selected Recipient of MOAA/NCAA DII Grant
Dr. LaWanda D. Miller, Assistant Athletics Director for Business Affairs and Senior Woman...
Fayetteville State University to Revive Women...
Inez Turner, an eight-time Central Intercollegiate Athletic Association (CIAA) Coach of the Year ...
Fayetteville State University Broncos Land Gold...
The Department of Athletics at Fayetteville State University has earned the LGBT SportSafe ‘...