FAYETTEVILLE STATE UNIVERISTY
BRONCO BLUE ZONE
This policy is effective for the Fayetteville State University (FSU) 2013 Football season. We want FSU Football to be enjoyable for our fans as well as visiting team fans. Our number one priority is your safety! For those reasons, tailgaters will be expected to meet the stated requirements below.
Everyone must pre-register to reserve tailgate space prior to game-day.
Tailgaters will be charged $35.00 for three (3) parking spaces for each game. The total cost for an individual tailgate area (2 spaces to tailgate and one space to park your vehicle) for the season is $175.00. The actual tailgating area will be designated numerically and corresponding parking will be designated alphabetically. (see map)
- All tailgating activities will be held in Parking Lot K. FSU Parking Lot Locations
- No gas power generators are allowed.
- Propane/Gas grills are allowed. Propane tanks will be limited to no more than 10 gallons per vehicle.
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed.
- No glass containers -- use cans, plastic cups or plastic bottles only.
- No indoor use furniture should be placed in tailgate areas such as sofas or recliners.
- No pets are allowed in any of the parking lots during tailgating hours.
- Out of courtesy to others, only portable radio/stereo units will be allowed. For safety reasons, stereo units requiring an external power source are not allowed. Volume and the language in music must be appropriate for all ages.
- Tailgate activities will cease one (1) hour after game. Security will ask those failing to comply to leave the premises.
- Tailgating may begin four (4) hours prior to kick-off and the parking lot is to be emptied no more than two (2) hours after the game has ended.
- Tailgaters must be respectful of those around them and mindful that students are subject to policies in the FSU Student Handbook. Everyone else is subject to rules and regulations of the State of North Carolina, the City of Fayetteville, FSU and FSU Athletic Department.
- Waste food items and trash, including charcoal, must be disposed of in the appropriate containers that are provided on our grounds.
Any violations of this policy may result in termination of tailgate privileges and criminal prosecution and/or action taken through the FSU Office of Public Safety, the FSU Dean of Students or the Fayetteville Police Department.